Sugarglider - Caribbean
Recommended for use in wind speeds less than 12 knots.
TO USE THE SUGARGLIDER STAND-UP PADDLEBOARD SAIL:
1. Open velcroed pouch, pull sail out. Place the paddle blade into the pouch. Velcro closed.
2. Pull neoprene boot over paddle handle. Pull on lines running through barrel locks until sail is snug.
3. Stand, kneel, or sit in the center of the board. Place one hand on the paddle shaft, and hold the clew out with the other hand.
4. If you want to paddle with the sail on, roll it up tightly, and use the velcro strap at the clew to secure.
5. When you are finished sailing, allow sail to dry before packing it back into the pouch.